Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Sweet Framboise

Louis Vuitton recently unveiled their newest color in the Vernis line, a vibrant raspberry hue.


Photo courtesy of eluxury.com

This is the kind of bag Barbie and Elle Woods would get into a screaming, hair-pulling catfight over. That said, I love it. The Bedford in particular is a very showy bag, eye-catching and extremely impractical. The dang thing actually rolls all over the place and it's hard to get into due to the stiffness of the patent leather, but it's actually a classic Vuitton shape and can be quite elegant if paired with the right outfit.

If you want to indulge your inner Barbie doll, you can pick this bag up for $1,040 at eluxury.

5 Comments:

  • At 1:50 AM, Blogger ABC said…

    I love it! But is color transfer still a problem on the Vernis line?

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger Mary Anna said…

    I love it too!!! That color is so incredibly fabulous!!!

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger CrankyBiscuit said…

    You're relatively safe with darker colors such as this. I stay away from Perle and Noisette for this reason, but my Rouge and Bronze Vernis pieces have never had problems and I'm not careful with those at all.

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Dinah said…

    I love the bag and I am going to put it on my want list :).

     
  • At 2:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Vow!wonderful color and design.Handbags give stylish looks.They evolve with different colors and attract people's attention.A great website renders amazing collections.All are handmade and original.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home