Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Juicy Couture Terry Bowler

Juicy Couture has had its share of hits and misses, but I'm having a little difficulty deciding which category this terry bowler lands in.


Photo courtesy of nordstrom.com

Now, I'm well aware of the fact that this bag is somewhat... lacking in sophistication and, well, taste, but when it comes right down to it, I just have a soft spot for kitsch. A big gold appliquéd palm tree on pink terry has just the right amount of kooky appeal to successfully round out a casual outfit, so long as that outfit isn't a velour tracksuit. It's available in Light Coral (pictured) or Pool for $145.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger ABC said…

    Why not? It's fun, and it's reasonably priced.

    My only concern is the terrycloth material - how well does this hold up and does it stay clean?

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Isabel said…

    I don't love the palm tree.

    But maybe that's cause I'm in Seattle and all we have is RAIN!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home